Corrosion and Coatings Technology
An introduction to corrosion, electrochemical mechanisms and corrosion prevention including protective coatings.
£300 per person
Who should attend?
The course individuals whose roles require some knowledge of corrosion and coatings technology.
Attendees do not need to have any formal qualifications but will require some technical knowledge.
- Potential cost savings due to improved defect identification processes.
- Potential improvements to product lifespan.
- An increased understanding of corrosion resistant coatings which may have a positive impact on quality standards.
- Potential to improve the efficient use of time and materials.
- Introduction to corrosion
- Corrosion mechanisms
- Galvanic corrosion protection
- Applied current protection
- Metallic barrier coatings
- Organic barrier coatings
- Painting technology
Assessment2 hour written exam.
DatesDay 1: Monday 24th February
Day 2: Tuesday 25th February
Day 3: Wednesday 26th February
Date of assessment to be confirmed with attendee.
Available as an evening class, get in touch for details.