Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone wishing to broaden their understanding of pressure systems and improve their fundamental knowledge of pressure system regulations, standards & pressure system design.
Attendees do not need to have any formal qualifications, but will require some technical knowledge.
- Understand the principles of pressure system’s & pressure system hazards
- Increased appreciation of pressure system H&S and pressure system regulations
- Understand the safe use of pressure systems in your workplace
- Improved awareness of pressure system standards
- Enhanced understanding of pressure plant & equipment such as, pressure vessels, boilers, steam generators, autoclaves and receivers.
- Pressure – The Basics of
- What constitutes a Pressure System
- What are the relevant Regulations
- Common Hazards associated with Pressurised Systems
- Simple Pressure System Design – Real Life Examples
- Advanced Pressure System Design – Real Life Examples
- Real Life Case Studies
comment If you would like to discuss specific content, then we can arrange an informal discussion with the course tutor.