Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone wishing to gain an understanding of environmental impact and legislation.
Attendees do not need to have any formal qualifications or knowledge of welding, but will require some technical knowledge.
- Practical guidance on how to obtain environmental permits.
- Guidance on setting up an environmental management system, ensuring compliance with ISO14001
- An understanding of the role technology can play in reducing environmental impact.
- Potential to reduce costs and improve company image.
- A review of environmental issues, and their impact on health, resources, and energy policy.
- Environmental legislation relevant to industry.
- The impact of environmental taxation.
- How to obtain environmental permits.
- Guidance on how to set up an effective environmental management system.
- An outline of the role that current technological developments are having on reducing environmental damage.
- A description of a number of major RD&T initiatives.
comment If you would like to discuss specific content, then we can arrange an informal discussion with the course tutor.